Changeable 3 wheel combination lock with dead bolt for safes CEN 0-II.
Approx. 1 million theoretical variations.
Die-cast bolt and drop lever.
Change is initiated at the back of the lock using a change activator.
In combination with bolt works, lock bolt must be free of pressure/tractive forces.
- EN 1300 A
- VdS class 1
- 3 wheels
- Separate change and opening marking
- Integrated relocker: bolt blocking in case of manipulation of the lock cover
- Die-cast lock case, bolt and drop lever
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 8.7 mm
- Drive cam with thread UNS 5/16" - 40
- Hardware pack: change activator steel, total length 85 mm, usable length approx. 50 mm; spline key;
- 2 screws ¼ - 20 x 3/8 PH (9.5 mm); 2 screws ¼ - 20 x 1 PH (25.4 mm)
- Spline key, suitable for all LA GARD dial & ring
- Weight approx. 460 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand or left hand lock (upside down mounting), opening clockwise
Brochures and certificates.